The children care product for the skin is a market with great potential. Frog Prince, Yumeijing, Haiermian, Mentholatum, and Johnson & Johnson are major players in the market for children. According to statistics, Johnson & Johnson takes 70-80% of toiletries for children and skin care products in the Chinese market. The remaining 20% are divided between dozens of foreign brands high-end as well as local child care brands.
The retail concept of one-stop supermarket or cosmetic drew attention, with the coming into play of new players such as Watson, Sephora in France and Sasa.
To know more about the children care product click here
— Daxue Consulting (@DaxueConsulting) October 30, 2015